Friday, April 15, 2016

Sissel review mats. Is there a universal mat for fitness and yoga?

Physiclo Review
A few weeks ago, the brand Sissel offered me a testing exercise mats, and they often ask me for advice on the selection of equipment just thought it was a great idea. A good mat for fitness that makes the exercises derive even greater satisfaction and pleasure. I do not belong to the people complaining of poverty and I make everything on the floor, but do not see the point to be umęczać.

Is the equipment that I tested has it all?

food Sissel

Admittedly, the 1.5 cm makes it no chance to feel any bone on the body. I do not need, so soft support, which does not mean that it was not nice to use it. If someone likes to sleep on a mattress harder it sure feels tempted to instead of stretching to take a nap. The manufacturer shall ensure that the mat is "warm" and indeed it is. For relaxation exercises bomb. That occurred to me that I have to try standing on the head - it should work.


Adhesion to mat surface is very good. You can perform the exercises dynamic, although this is not recommended. I do not know how to take ideas to the training to do any jumping without shoes. Mata is not a substitute for sneakers. If you do not want to wake the baby, or piss off the neighbors from the floor below and decide to jump on the mat it's always in your shoes.


I can only promise, but in my opinion it is a very durable equipment. After a month of use I did not see any damage and did not spare her. I already have some insight and usually after the first "up touching" I know that the mat will fall. I did not notice that absorb sweat, neither was particularly susceptible to dirt.


 And what are the cons? I find it hard to discern them, because the mat is very good quality. It can be argued that the price is high and yes, 255 zł is not enough, but it's hard to find a cheaper mat with similar characteristics. If any of these you will be planned to purchase, it should meet the expectations of the most demanding. I'll tell you also that having even the most bloated mats will not, with a lazy start to exercise regularly, can only make the workouts will be more comfortable. Mata is, unfortunately, a lot of space. Producer I propose to replace the box which comes mat for anything (string bag) to transport the mat.

shop Sissel

Is there a universal mat for fitness and yoga?
What is the cheapest mat after the "fingernail test"?

See the video. Unfortunately, the current computer can not cope with my creativity and mounting films is a real hassle, but next week will come to me a new mega hardware and nothing will stand in the way of the vision that I have;). I can not wait!
Go here -  http://fitness-all-day.blogspot.com/2016/04/recenzja-maty-sissel-czy-istnieje-mata.html

No comments:

Post a Comment